Do you have a great idea for a music business or project in the early stages? Are you in search of international contacts, mentoring or business opportunities?
Applications deadline: 22nd of March at 24:00 CET
The Hub for the Exchange of Music Innovation (HEMI) is proud to announce the second edition of HEMI Incubator, the first music business incubation & acceleration programme in the region!
HEMI Incubator is a business development programme addressed to music entrepreneurs and companies from 9 countries in Central and SouthEastern Europe: Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia and Slovenia.
HEMI Incubator provides a framework with hybrid and scalable training schemes with the aim of bringing measurable results to music professionals and already established companies (entrepreneurs / SMEs / startups within the music sector).
The training programme is divided in two streams:
1 > The 5 month Acceleration Programme, running from April to September 2023, addressed to music professionals who have a business idea, want to create a new service, product or company related to the music industry and need support to turn it into a tangible product or service.
2 > The 6 month Incubation Programme, running from April to October 2023, addressed to music entrepreneurs and business professionals who want to develop their existing products/ services and expand their businesses to new markets.
HEMI Incubator is developed by the HEMI initiative member organisations in collaboration with top industry experts and mentors and in partnership with some of the most active and results oriented music and tech organizations / associations in Europe such as the Found.Ation (GR), IMPALA (EU), Lift99 (EE), Music Innovation Hub (IT) and Music Tech Europe (EU).
The selected projects, start-ups and SMEs, will receive one-on-one mentoring, workshops on specialized business topics & soft skills, accreditations to HEMI partners’ music conferences and showcase festivals. They will also participate in networking events, pitching and matchmaking sessions with key industry players. Last but not least, 6 projects/companies will receive grant support to further develop their project (after successful completion of the programme).
Who can apply?
- Music business professionals, self-employed or small and medium-sized companies (e.g. management / booking / comms / marketing agencies / licensing / publishing / copyright companies / live / recording / production sector, etc.)
- Business professionals who offer a sustainable solution to the music sector (e.g. SaaS, blockchain, AR, AI, ticketing, entertainment attorney/accountant, etc.)
- Entrepreneurs who are about to create a new service, product or company related to the music sector
- Companies that are registered in one of the 9 HEMI countries (Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia)
- Citizens of the 9 HEMI countries living anywhere in the European Union, UK and the EFTA countries.
Shape the future of the Music Industry!
Find more about the programme and apply here: HEMI Incubator 2023