The Hub for the Exchange of Music Innovation (HEMI) is an initiative of 10 music organizations from Central and South Eastern Europe (CSEE), co-funded by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union for 5 years (2020-24)
In a very competitive and globalized market and a period dominated with troublesome news, partners from Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, North Macedonia, Poland , Romania, Serbia and Slovenia have joined forces to support the creative, networking and business needs of Artist and Music entrepreneurs of the region.
Developed as a Cluster, the partnership which includes Public and Private organizations, Associations, Festival and Conference Organizers, Export Offices and a Music Business school, aims to create a sustainable “Music Hub” with the objective to:
- Support the professionalisation & internationalisation of CSEE music artists and professionals to help them meet current market needs and future challenges.
- Develop innovative business models between consortium partners, networks and the beneficiaries of the programme
- Co-produce and co-promote new events / products to benchmark the music sector of the region
Over the next 3 years (2022-2024), HEMI will develop activities comprised of conferences, festivals, events, panels, workshops, webinars, mentoring and pitching sessions to secure permanent networking activities through 3 main projects:
- HEMI Music Awards: the talent programme for Export Ready Artists
- HEMI Incubator: the training activities to support music entrepreneurs
- HEMI Sphere: the platform with educational content, coaching sessions and news, to discover the sound from our HemiSphere!
HEMI partnership is developed by 10 partners from Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, North Macedonia, Poland, Republic of Serbia, Romania and Slovenia.
HEMI is a project is co-funded by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union for 4 years (2020-2023).
Creative Europe is the European Commission framework programme for support to the culture and audiovisuals sector. More about Creative Europe