Do you have a great idea for a music business or music business project in the early stages? Are you in search of international contacts, mentoring or business opportunities?
Applications deadline: 18th of February at 24:00 CET
The Hub for the Exchange of Music Innovation (HEMI) is proud to announce the final edition of HEMI Incubator, the first music business incubation programme in the region!
HEMI Incubator is a business development programme addressed to music entrepreneurs and companies from 9 countries in Central and Southeastern Europe: Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia and Slovenia. HEMI Incubator provides a framework with hybrid and scalable training schemes to bring measurable results to music professionals and already established companies (entrepreneurs / SMEs / startups within the music sector).
The Incubator programme:
- Stream 1: Professionals who have a business idea, want to create a new service, product or company related to the music industry and need support to turn it into a tangible product or service.
- Stream 2: Music entrepreneurs who want to develop their existing products/ services and expand their businesses to new markets.
HEMI Incubator is developed by the HEMI initiative member organisations in collaboration with top industry experts and mentors and in partnership with some of the most active and results oriented music and tech organizations / associations in Europe such as the EIT Digital (EU), IMPALA (EU), Lift99 (EE), Music Innovation Hub (IT) and Music Tech Europe (EU).
The selected projects will receive one-on-one mentoring, workshops on specialized business topics & soft skills, accreditations to HEMI partners’ music conferences and showcase festivals. They will also participate in networking events, pitching and matchmaking sessions with key industry players. Last but not least, 6 projects/companies will receive grant support to further develop their project (after the successful completion of the programme).
Who can apply?
- Music entrepreneurs or companies, who offer a sustainable solution to the music sector
- Professionals who are about to create a new service, product or company related to the music sector
- Companies that are registered in one of the 9 HEMI countries – Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia. (Applies only for Stream 2).
- Citizens of the 9 HEMI countries living anywhere in the European Union, UK and the EFTA countries.
The selection will be made by the beginning of March and the Incubator programme will be running from April – November 2024.
Shape the future of the Music Industry! Apply here!
Reigo from Fairmus: “HEMI Hub is the best way to level up with international connections between creative and innovative people all around Europe […] It has been surely one of the best accelerators for Fairmus and I strongly recommend taking part in this unique opportunity and applying to HEMI Hub 2024!”
Kristjan from Scoremusic: “It has been a great experience and privilege to be in HEMI Incubator for six months, to get the expertise of music industry professionals, to widen our network and to reach new customers. For me, it has also been very useful to get a side look at our product/service in a different context.”
Aleksandra from SyncUp “Participating in the HEMI accelerator program marked a pivotal highlight in my entrepreneurial journey this year. It’s not just a program; it’s a vibrant, supportive network that has been instrumental in guiding me through the intricacies of turning my business idea into a tangible, actionable roadmap.”
Find more about the programme and apply here: https://hemimusichub.com/hemi-incubator-2024-3/\