The Hub for the Exchange of Music Innovation is proud to announce the third edition of HEMI Incubator,
the first music business incubation & acceleration programme in the region!
Do you have an idea addressing the needs of the music industry or a music business company in its early stages? Are you looking for coaching, networking and business development opportunities?
Then HEMI Incubator is for you!
Apply to our program (deadline 18/02) become a part of our thriving community, and seize the opportunity to shape the future of the music industry with us!
ABOUT HEMI INCUBATOR
HEMI Incubator is a business development programme addressed to music entrepreneurs and/or music related business professionals and companies of 9 countries from Central and South Eastern Europe: Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia and Slovenia.
HEMI Incubator provides a framework with hybrid and scalable training schemes with the aim of bringing measurable results to both music professionals and already established companies (entrepreneurs / SMEs / startups within the music sector).
Applicants will gain a deeper understanding of the ever-changing international music sector, the opportunity to connect with key industry players and:
- Profit from the knowledge and expertise of experienced music industry professionals and from startup accelerators and European networks,
- Network and discover key players of the different European markets,
- Be accredited to 10 festivals, conferences and showcase festivals of the HEMI Network,
- Participate in Open days in the offices of each HEMI partner to discover the market of the region and get in touch with selected professionals,
- Benefit from a unique framework to develop their ideas and/or enhance your product or service,
- Travel and accommodation costs covered to selected international events,
- Have an opportunity to receive a Grant Support to further develop their project (after successful completion of the programme)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
HEMI Incubator includes flexible coaching, mentoring & matchmaking sessions, as well as online and in situ networking activities. Through tailor-made business consultancy and exclusive industry meet-ups, the programme will generate connections between professionals and key players of the music industry and create opportunities that will eventually lead to long-term relationships.
To ensure that our activities can offer applicants the right framework and specific tools, guidance, expertise and network they need, our programme is divided into 2 streams :
Target group: professionals who have music related business idea, want to create a new service, product or company, related to the music sector, and need support to transform it into tangible products or services.
Duration: from April until September 2024
Grant support of 2.000 € for 3 projects with the highest potential of development (at the end of the programme)
- One-on-one mentoring and coaching from European music industry professionals
- Additional 1:1 sessions with selected experts.
- Online hybrid kickoff event at Tallinn Music Week on 4-6.04 2024.
- Physical meeting and midterm evaluation during Athens Music Week 22-25.05 2024 (traveling & accommodation costs covered).
- Online and offline workshops to deepen their knowledge of the music industry and develop further their entrepreneurial skills.
- Accreditations to attend HEMI partners’ conferences and showcase events
- Participation at the final event Linecheck 2024, for 3 Grant winners (traveling & accommodation costs covered).
Target group: music entrepreneurs who want to develop their existing products/ services and expand their businesses to new markets.
Duration: from April until October 2024
Grant support of 3.000 € for 3 projects with the greatest potential to impact the future of the music industry (at the end of the programme)
One-on-one mentoring and coaching from European music industry professionals
Online & offline workshops to deepen their knowledge of the music industry and develop further their entrepreneurial skills.
Additional 1:1 sessions with selected experts.
Online hybrid kickoff event at Tallinn Music Week on 4-6.04 2024.
Physical meeting and midterm evaluation during Athens Music Week 22-25.05 2024 (traveling & accommodation costs covered).
Accreditations to HEMI partners’ conferences and showcase events
Participation at the final event Linecheck 2024 (traveling & accommodation costs covered).
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Music business professionals, self-employed or small and medium-sized companies
- Business professionals who offer a sustainable solution to the music sector
- Entrepreneurs who are about to create a new service, product or company related to the music sector
- Projects must be related to the music sector
- Applicants will be selected based on their motivation and feasibility of their projects
- Citizens of the HEMI countries living anywhere (EU, UK & EFTA countries)
Permanent residents in 1 of the 9 HEMI countries (independently of the nationality)
Applicants’ representatives must be 18 or older and should have no military obligations
Applicants’ representatives must be fluent in English and must have valid travelling documents
- The call is addressed to music entrepreneurs with a registered company and with the existing service / product.
- Product or service can be related to any part of the music sector
- Applicants will be selected based on the originality of the project and its impact on the music sector
- Applicant must have a registered company in one of the 9 HEMI countries
- Applicants’ representatives must be 18 or older and should have no military obligations
- Applicants’ representatives must be fluent in English and must have valid travelling documents
READY? APPLY NOW AND LET'S SHAPE THE FUTURE OF THE MUSIC INDUSTRY, TOGETHER!
The deadline to submit applications is set to Sunday 18 of February 2024, 23:59 CET.
By the end of February 2024 all preselected nominees will be contacted to confirm their participation. The names of the selected projects/ideas and applicants will be announced at the beginning of April 2024.
NB! Please prepare for the application your CV, photo, short project presentation or pitch, link to video (via a Vimeo or YouTube unlisted link or via Dropbox) in English (max 10 minutes) answering the following questions:
– How did you hear about HEMI Incubator?
– What is your primary motivation for applying to HEMI Incubator?
– Have you worked with a mentor before? If so, how was the experience for you?
– What do you expect to gain from working with HEMI mentors and experts?
– Please describe the potential of your idea or company for the music industry.
– What is the competitive landscape of your idea or company?
– Do you have an existing network of music industry contacts or are you an outsider, looking to build this network up?
– Please define the three main objectives that you hope to achieve through participating in HEMI Incubator?
For further inquiries, please contact us at info[at]hemimusichub.eu –